Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't see the Screen Recorder icon.

(Topic created on: 07-07-2021 07:57 PM)
Angel Naydenov
First Poster
Options

Hello. I have Samsung Galaxy A40. I'm Bulgarian citizen and I bought it in Bulgaria (October 2019), but I can't see the Screen Recorder icon in the notification panel on the top. Any solutions? Thanks!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I don't own the model but on my Samsung when I drag down the notification panel and tap on the plus logo... it gives me more shortcuts to add, on your A40, there are no screen recording short cuts to add at all? Check that you're on the latest software version too.
0 Likes
Angel Naydenov
First Poster
Options

No, there aren't screen recording shortcuts at all. Also, I don't see that Icon when I tap on the "⋮" button.

0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
https://www.devicesfaq.com/en/record-screen/samsung-galaxy-a40

In case anything is missed at all. If this doesn't solve it then I don't know what will sorry.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Angel Naydenov: When you swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom, then again to enlarge the Quick Panel, are you swiping through the available pages of options? If so, tap the 3 dots in the top right > Edit Buttons, and check the Available Buttons section at the top of the screen. If it's not here, and you have installed the latest update via Settings > Software Update, then the feature is not available on this model in your region. 

0 Likes