Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google play system updates

(Topic created on: 09-12-2023 02:51 PM)
jakey420
Explorer
Options
Are anyone's Google play system updates stuck at July 2023? As when I go to update it, and restart, it still July 2023? Could a Samsung employee confirm the bug exists? I am on the latest One UI 6.0 build
16 REPLIES 16
Rikujin
Voyager
Options

Same here on S23 plus.

Another brand on October first 2023

PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @jakey420. I haven't been able to replicate this myself, as more recent updates are available and installable. Which steps have you tried thus far?

jakey420
Explorer
Options
By going into security and privacy, updates, Google play system update, download update, wait for it to download and install and then restart, then it still says "July 2023"
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Ah, I see, @jakey420, thanks. If you go to Settings > About phone > Software information > Google Play system update (click on this), are you able to acquire the more recent updates from this menu?

0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
It's been reported as a bug, don't know if it's down to Google or Samsung itself means to have started with the release of Android 14. My S22ultra is on October but some others still have July throu
jakey420
Explorer
Options
No, it still does the same thing
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hmm, that's strange. I think it'd definitely be worthwhile to submit an Error report, so that our developers can take a closer look at this for you:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-use-the-samsung-members-app/

0 Likes
Rikujin
Voyager
Options

I've been on July 1st even with One 5.

Also there are post with problems with g.play system.s since April.

I've read some people stuck on 2022.

0 Likes
Rikujin
Voyager
Options

That's pointless.

I tried and they told me to ask Google xD.

Even I read a post of someone who asked to Google, and they said to ask Samsung xD.

No one is going to admit where is the problem

0 Likes