Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A53 - Bluetooth connection issues after Android 13 update

(Topic created on: 17-03-2023 12:05 PM)
Gav_hay
Pioneer
Options

Before the Android 13 update I had had no problems connecting my A53 to Bluetooth devices. However, ever since the update, connecting the phone to my car or to my Samsung ear buds has become very hit and miss. If it won't connect, I have to restart the phone.  I've tried all the troubleshooting suggestions I can find but nothing has worked so far. Has anyone else experienced this issues and does anyone have a solution?

76 REPLIES 76
User360
First Poster
Options

New user here. Replaced my wife's A50 with a new A53 at Christmas and been nothing but an irritation. One is the Bluetooth. As others have said, Ford SYNC 1 (2010 Edge) Does not connect automatically like her A50 did. It will connect if we toggle the Airplane mode, but not otherwise, and have to toggle each time she connects. I am about to return her phone if this doesn't get fixed. Samsung, do you have anything new on this topic?

maltravers2011
First Poster
Options
My Galaxy A53 connects to my car audio (altho I do find it annoying to get a "Fo you want to connect to Car..." every time. Then part way through calls it disconnects the call, whilst maintaining the call on the phone.
0 Likes
Alain QC
Journeyman
Options

I solved me problem with wiping the cache partition. Try it |
Samsung Galaxy: How to the Wipe Cache Partition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1OolOP-1bM

0 Likes
js0205
Journeyman
Options

Glad yours partially works. Mine still does not connect to my personal car audio (Ford Sync 1.0) nor the latest rental car this week--a Mazda.

0 Likes
js0205
Journeyman
Options

Awesome!  Just tried it... didn't work for me. 😞

0 Likes
GTB10GTB
First Poster
Options

I have a problem with my ear buds too. While listening to music the songs suddenly start sounding slower and faster all the time, which is frustrating. Does this happen to you?

0 Likes
GTB10GTB
First Poster
Options

I have a problem which I think is related to yhis. While listening to music the songs suddenly start sounding slower and faster non-stopping, which is frustrating. 

0 Likes
GTB10GTB
First Poster
Options

I have a problem which I think is related to this. While listening to music the songs suddenly start sounding slower and faster all the time, which is frustrating. 

0 Likes
GTB10GTB
First Poster
Options

Does someone know why could it be?

0 Likes
Jonathan 5
First Poster
Options

Hi my wife has dexcom g6 and since the android 13 update her Samsung A53 wont  connect to transmitter , any ideas how to fix it. 

0 Likes