Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A52s - mic terrible when on call with headphones

(Topic created on: 24-02-2022 05:52 PM)
miriarn
Student
Options
Is there any way to boost the mic when taking a call on headphones? Noticed this with my new A52s, really good call quality from the handset but people on the other end can't hear me well if I take the call through wired or Bluetooth headphones (I've tried three different pairs). Is this a fault with the phone?
7 REPLIES 7
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Do the headphones you've tried actually have a microphone?
0 Likes
RuthlessAfro24
Voyager
Options
I don't have any issues with my A52 5G which is similar to the A52s probably best check your headphones or try a different pair
0 Likes
miriarn
Student
Options
Have tried 3 different pairs, including a Bluetooth pair - they all have microphones
Members_wI2u6GW
First Poster
Options

Hi I've got the same issue. I've noticed a call a bit better when I am on WhatsApp but worse on the Facebook messenger. 

0 Likes
fpieters
Student
Options

Same problem here with fresh n rebel flow wired headset. Works perfect on other Motorola phones. But an old original samsung headset works fine. 

Any solution yet?

0 Likes
Madset
Apprentice
Options

I got the same problem, I noticed yesterday that the cellphone is not using the mic in the wired or in the bluetooth headset, is using the mic built in the cellphone. 

YdR
First Poster
Options

I've been searching for this issue on the web for a while now and it seems just a few of us are experiencing this. Call is the main function that I intended for this phone (a52s) but now I am stuck with my old phone for calls which doesn't make sense.🤦‍♀️

0 Likes