Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A32 5G is not charging anymore

(Topic created on: 28-04-2022 08:36 PM)
Sandrouk
Apprentice
Options
Since my last software update few days ago, my Galaxy A32 5G is not charging anymore. Does anyone have the same issue? I wish I could reverse the update 😕

13 REPLIES 13
Sandrouk
Apprentice
Options
Still no help from Samsung
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Oh, that's not what we like or expect to hear, @Sandrouk, as we want to ensure that you get your A32 charging as expected. Have you reached out to any of our Support Teams here?:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
samsugsucks
First Poster
Options
I have the same issue, im very poor and this is my only phone, im not sure what to do, I've done everything suggested and nothing works
0 Likes
beefyoldskool
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem. I love my A32 5G but on it's 1st birthday while sitting at 42% it started showing a charging time of 26hours which changes to 47 hours when lying flat. Had the port changed at a cost of £40 which helped the charging speed for all of 3 days. And yes 2 legit cables & chargers yada yada. Never had a problem like this with the Galaxy S phones which makes me think design flaw with the A32 especially after watching the same video & seeing so many phones on ebay with "charging issues". So samsung product recall time??
0 Likes