Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Flash of camera doesnt work properly

(Topic created on: 02-12-2022 04:15 PM)
UsefullSpoon
Student
Options

Any app with camera doesn't support flash. My flash makes the picture darker. Here's an example of my hand with flash

(Taken on A12) 

20221202_165835.jpg

  

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@UsefullSpoon: Do you have a case or cover on the phone that might be obstructing the rear camera module? Is the issue persistent across all camera modes, and have you tried disabling the flash to see if this makes a difference? In the meantime, please head to Settings > Apps > Camera > Force stop > Storage > Clear cache > Clear data, then restart your Galaxy A12 to see if this helps.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
keith30
Maestro
Options
It's pitched black, wouldn't think you've taken one.
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@UsefullSpoon: Do you have a case or cover on the phone that might be obstructing the rear camera module? Is the issue persistent across all camera modes, and have you tried disabling the flash to see if this makes a difference? In the meantime, please head to Settings > Apps > Camera > Force stop > Storage > Clear cache > Clear data, then restart your Galaxy A12 to see if this helps.

UsefullSpoon
Student
Options

I know right? There's nothing there! 

0 Likes
UsefullSpoon
Student
Options

Hi,

No case is blocking my camera or flash. Runned diagnostics with *#0*# and every camera works. Restarting my phone seemed to have worked.. For now... 

0 Likes