Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Claiming galaxy watch4 and buds for A34 5G

(Topic created on: 11-07-2023 09:26 AM)
Mau830
First Poster
Options

Good day,

I have, in June 2023 purchased a Samsung Galaxy A34 5G, the deal indicated I would get the Galaxy 4 watch and air buds for free. The phone was only delivered today (11/7/2023). How do I claim for these? Could you please advise, as I only see an option online to claim the air buds only but that is for the S series and Z fold.

Thank you!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Slothtamerv2
Navigator
Options
Where did you see this deal? It seems like the deal could be for the s series or z fold due to the a34 being a budget device not flagship
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Mau830 

Congratulations on the purchase of your new phone.

I can only see the Trade In Promotional offer attached to this phone.

When a person is purchasing a phone through Samsung then as part of the sales screens there are Add Ons that can be chosen however these are paid for items.

Did you purchase it on Samsung.com or was it through an independent or a Network who maybe running their own promotion.

It would help if you can provide a link or screenshot of the offer you think you've seen.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Mau830
First Poster
Options

It was advertised through MTN on their website and I applied for it online. I received a call to confirm everything and I was assured that I will be getting the watch and buds - I must just claim on Samsung Members Appl.

884be66b-5ab9-4973-a931-58b1d1dd8ef8.jpg

e39a5f0a-6d16-4d68-8018-b54468bb29a6.jpg

0 Likes