Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chrome default browser Question (since update.)

(Topic created on: 30-07-2022 07:21 PM)
CodyH
Voyager
Options
Hi.

Since did update of phone chrome browser has become default browser belive it's called, but don't want any of browser's to be default one (Dominant.) As like choose what one to open Web links sent in as some better for different sites.

So is any way to remove chrome from default or is only way to remove whole app and reinstall would that work. ??

Sad see update coursing me more hassle. 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I don't have a default browser. As I don't allow ie or chrome..
0 Likes
CodyH
Voyager
Options
Did you disable chrome.? I didn't choose to allow it to be default it just did it automatically after did system update.
0 Likes
CodyH
Voyager
Options
If do system factor reset will this solve it or will after update all up to date go right back to how id.
(As really don't want to do this would like know before try.)
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Nothing is disabled... just the 2 browser's I use means I can have what I want opened and noting is the default.
0 Likes
Tessan8
First Poster
Options
If you do an system factor reset...u loose all data and apps,if you haven't stored your info in Samsung backup
0 Likes
CodyH
Voyager
Options
Just to let everyone know factory reset did not work. Tried it and after did all updates and so on it was exactly same unfortunately.
(Just hope samsung fix this seems.)
0 Likes
CodyH
Voyager
Options
Your lucky thats what I want and how used to be before did latest update yesterday.
0 Likes