Cant write to sd card

(Topic created on: 04-10-2020 03:40 PM)
Yesa06
Student
Options

Screenshot_20201004-145827_My Files.jpg

There's some notification in my GalaxyA10 from System Ui

Cant write to sd card

"Your sd card isn't working correctlyand has been set to read only to revent data loss. Backing up the data on your sd card is recommended."

I dont know how to fix it. I already tried to back up my data to Smart Switch but its not working and i tried to format my sd card but its  not working too. So i tried to delete all my files and its not working too. I dont know what i need to do. Can someone help me how to fix it.

6 REPLIES 6
notintrestef
Apprentice
Options
Can't actually read your post because Samsung have made it so small that it's almost microscopic. Nice one Samsung. I can't believe that in this era there's a company that is like they are. Making want a I phone more each day.
0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Yesa06: Can you remove the card from your phone and check to see if the lock switch on the side has been activated? If not, do you have another device that you can try the SD card in to see if the issue persists, or another SD card that you can try in the A10? 

0 Likes
Yesa06
Student
Options

I already remove my sd card and the locked switch has been activated. But i dont have any device that can try my sd card

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Yesa06: If you disable the lock switch on the side of the card, does this resolve your issue? 

0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Your sd card may be failing, i would back it up before it fails entirely. Often is you get issues like that when a card is failing, and sometimes corrupting files too.
0 Likes
ThePastor
First Poster
Options

Really, what type of SD card is that? For, I have the same problem and my SanDisk micro SD card does NOT seem to have anything on it that looks like a switch.

0 Likes