Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't send to gmail

(Topic created on: 25-01-2023 03:22 AM)
BigBoy7
First Poster
Options
I have a Galaxy A40.  I'm running the standard Samsung email app - have done for years.

A little while ago, it stopped delivering mail to all "gmail" addresses - returning an error message.

I just unintalled and reinstalled the email app. It then sent just one message to a Gmail address, but no more after that.

Ideas, anyone?
0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
Bw645789
First Poster
Options

Same here. Started a few months ago on my S9. All emails sent to Gmail bounce back with this error:

Messages missing a valid messageId header are not 550 5.7.1 accepted.

0 Likes
Members_Q8l53u9
First Poster
Options

Hi there

I have had the same issue recently. My Samsung A50 and Samsung Tablet will no longer send messages to Gmail accounts. Both are using the native Samsung mail app. However I can send message from my PC using outlook no problem.

Did you ever get a resolution to the issue?

0 Likes
themagpiesaid
First Poster
Options

Hi,  Unfortunately no! I had to move to gamil which I don't liek useing at all.  Let me know if you have any luck

Maggie

0 Likes
JFinLandOLakes
First Poster
Options

Has this been figured out yet?

I have tried work around and even had my ISP make some changes on the server and it still has not helped.

0 Likes
themagpiesaid
First Poster
Options

HIi  No, I still don't have a solution.  I have switched to Gmail, which I don't like using at all.

Maggie

0 Likes
phbcanada
First Poster
Options

Messages missing a valid messageId header are not 550 5.7.1 accepted.

0 Likes
jimspin
Apprentice
Options

s22ultra   have same error with gmail    Messages missing a valid messageId header are not 550 5.7.1 accepted.

i switched to outlook and now i cannot search for emails     ----    is this phone just garbage or are you in need of updates  ---   is a work phone and i need to use my dowmaib

0 Likes
jimspin
Apprentice
Options

does anyone know a mail app that works

0 Likes
jimspin
Apprentice
Options

did you ever find solution

0 Likes
phbcanada
First Poster
Options

Not me. I send from my computer or iPad when this happens. PITA.

0 Likes