Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls

(Topic created on: 05-08-2021 10:35 PM)
lt90
Journeyman
Options
New phone won't receive or make calls says network failure but my sim works fine in old phone. All settings are correct.
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
lt90
Journeyman
Options
Thank you so much I'll try all of that I'm waiting to hear back from giffgaff I've only had it since Tuesday so there's literally nothing on it. I have a full signal which is weird and I checked there's no problems with 02.
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Does your mobile data work?

I would expect WiFi Internet connection to work...

But mobile data? 3G and 4G works?
0 Likes
lt90
Journeyman
Options
3g and 4g isn't working and I checked its not blacklisted
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Make sure you have the correct APN settings https://www.giffgaff.com/help/articles/internet-apn-settings-guide
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I'm very interested to see what the issue is from this. Please update us when it is sorted as your problem isn't your run of the mill standard ones..... you've had bad luck with this.

Hope you get a quick and fast solution but I can see your phone getting exchanged in the end or you get a full refund. Exchanges or refunds try get them sorted ASAP... I know there are many other things important in life especially in current times... but if a refund or exchange needs to be done... I just like to get it out the way personally... especially if high valued.
0 Likes