Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth not turning on (Samsung Galaxy A54)

(Topic created on: 23-09-2023 02:28 AM)
Shotpurple
Student
Options

When I try to turn bluetooth on, the icon goes from white to light blue, as if it is turning on, but never actually turns on and never becomes darker blue. It stays on light blue.

Bluetooth worked fine until about two weeks ago.

Any ideas on fixing this problem?

20 REPLIES 20
Ju2tin07
First Poster
Options

The safe mode process mentioned below fixed mine. Been having the issue since I bought the phone on 9/14/23. I would have to soft reset or shut down to get bluetooth to come back on. Had to do this at least once a day. Sometimes two or 3 times. But I went into safe mode and toggled bluetooth on and off a few times and went back to regular mode and I haven't had any issues in 3 days so far. 

0 Likes
oberosle
First Poster
Options

I bought the phone two weeks ago and got the same issue. The icon stays a light blue, and I have to restart the phone to have the Bluetooth back.

0 Likes
DWitteried
Student
Options

I have the same issue. Seem to happen when I turn off Bluetooth when I am away from home. Have to reboot to get it back on.

DWitteried
Student
Options

Happens at home too.

0 Likes
Members_I8VpBvH
First Poster
Options

This fix did not work for me, Bluetooth still grey most times for me.

SAMSUNG people, what are you doing about this??

Peter-S1
Apprentice
Options

More or less the same problem here. Bluetooth is automatically switched off after some time and is impossible to switch it back on. The bluetooth button does not respondenten. The only solution is restart the phone, but that is an akward work around and not a proper solution. Please fix this a.s.a.p. !!!

Fluffs
Student
Options

Same problem here. I've been using Samsung phones for years and this is a month old. If this is not sorted quickly I'll be changing. Bluetooth is not new. 

0 Likes
LeeSalt
First Poster
Options

I wish they'd fix this Bluetooth issue. Super annoying to have it just not turn on until. you power cycle your phone. 

0 Likes
Bron71
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue and only on the A54.  Agree it must be because of an update.  Samsung to retain customers - please fix this glitch.  Bluetooth on is a vital part of daily requirements

0 Likes
Tbags
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. New A54 5G only three weeks old and been doing it since new. Sometimes I have to reboot the phone several times a day as my fitbit loses connection.

VERY, VERY ANNOYING SAMSUNG!!!!

0 Likes