Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth connection

(Topic created on: 13-03-2021 11:03 AM)
jozapps
Student
Options
Hi when I'm in my car the screen in the car is showing as connected but there's no audio, well sometimes there is but sometimes there isn't so its an inconsistent problem.anyone know why please
5 REPLIES 5
Nannynoo
Journeyman
Options
that happens in My Toyota Yaris too. so annoying!
Ansin
First Poster
Options
The same happened to me in my BMW, update the software in your car, that sorted out my problem.
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
On my VW Golf I had a similar problem that was fixed by rebooting my cars infotainment system by simply pressing in the on/off switch and holding it in for about ten seconds till the VW logo popped up again and all was well after this. On my old phone however I had to go into the cars Bluetooth system and get it to list all paired devices and open those of my Note 9 and manually order it to both play audio and take calls from this phone as sometimes for whatever reason one of the two settings would not be marked with a tick sign and I had to do it manually. I do not know what make of car you have jozapps but I hope you can look into something similar with your infotainment system. I think my car may require a software update also to be honest. Good luck. 👍
patrick1830
Student
Options
sometimes this happens with my Bluetooth headphones try disconnecting the Bluetooth all together i.e remove your devise then reconnect the Bluetooth that should work
jozapps
Student
Options
thanks everyone, my car is a Peugeot and I try turning off, reconnecting and sometimes I have to make a phone call ( which sometimes seems to reset it but sometimes doesn't) i have tried everything even the update but its still hit and miss.i would say 7 times out 10 its OK but the other times I just have to forget it for the day then next morning . .fine 🤷🏻 its so annoying
0 Likes