Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A72 offlinemode is always on

(Topic created on: 12-03-2022 08:17 PM)
Phil Weber
Apprentice
Options

Hey Guys,

i've bought an 3 months old A72 from ebay. I've met the seller and she did't told me about the problem. The price was 300€, with the bill. The phone had some minor scratches but was fully fine. It dected my SIM-Card, and the Pin but did not connect to the mobile network. In the "quick menu" there was the offline button in a "light" blue. I've made an hard reset but nothing worked. Between the documents she gave me were a bill from the official Samsung repairshop. Were she claims the exact same problem. I dont know what to do. I still have the bill and the phone has the guarantee. Should i try some hard resets or should i go to the official Samsung repairshop, but they did not fix the problem last time.

Pls give me an advide

-Phil

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Beth_S
Pathfinder
Options

Hi @Phil Weber! Have you thought about speaking to the seller on eBay?

0 Likes
Phil Weber
Apprentice
Options

Yes , she denied knowing the problem. But i have the bill of the official repairshop. 

Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Personally, I wouldn't mess around and make sure I got my money back. You have evidence that she lied so get her to cough up.
Phil Weber
Apprentice
Options

Thank you, I have written to the seller. I hope she responds in the next few days. Otherwise i call her on the phone.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Don't forget that you can also get your money back via Ebay.

Hope it gets resolved soon.
0 Likes