Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A70, screen dims itself, performance drops, even though battery optimization is switched off.

(Topic created on: 13-03-2021 05:23 PM)
ZidovZG
First Poster
Options

Hi guys, I've had this problem since day one and it persisted after the Factory Reset.

Every now and then (after a few minutes to half hour) my screen dims itself a lot. I can't make it brighter because it's already cranked up to maximum and automatic brightness is switched off. 

At first I thought the problem is only in screen brightness, but later on I've noticed that it also affects performance in video games. So I'm guessing that for some reason my phone enter the battery saving mode by itself. It doesn't matter is the phone is full or almost dead, plugged of unplugged. I've tried to switch on and off battery saver, tweak its setting, but it doesn't help.

It happens more often in some apps than in others, but it does happen all the time. While browsing in Chrome, watching YouTube, playing games, messaging etc.

It's really super annoying, please help. 

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
GingerSteve
Helping Hand
Options

I'm sorry , I'm all out of ideas.
I only get screen dimming at low battery and even just that gets my goat.
I'll keep my eye out for you for either a fix or whatever, but I hope you get it sorted very soon

0 Likes
ZidovZG
First Poster
Options

Thanks man.

0 Likes
jack872
First Poster
Options

i have similar issue. Were you able to find fix for this? i and my wife have same a70 phones, my phone brightness is way lower than my wife's at exact same settings. 

0 Likes