Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A54 Region Problem

(Topic created on: 27-03-2023 07:37 AM)
ShaydotG
Journeyman
Options

Hello. 

The problem I have, is that all of my samsung apps are selected as I was french, I am not and I don't understand those posts.  

Bigger problem is, that I am not available to redeem my code for free Buds2 as a benefit for preordering A54, because that benefit is probably not active in France. I live and I ordered my phone from Czechia.  

Please if anyone could help me I would really appreciate that. 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Egg1
Voyager
Options
0 Likes
ShaydotG
Journeyman
Options

It did not 😞 but thank you 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@ShaydotG 

You would need to carefully check the Terms and Conditions of the Promotional offer as it maybe only available to phone's purchased in the region of origin.

Have you changed the language option in your phone and region option in your Playstore.

Change your Google Play country. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
ShaydotG
Journeyman
Options

Yes. That is the problem. My selected country is Slovakia. In slovakia this bemefit for Galaxy Buds2 is also available. I live and bought my phone in czech. So all should work fine. But for unknown reasons all of my posts, all of links for help and etc. are in french, as I was from French.

And thank you, but yes I tried that, no change. 

0 Likes
Solution
Neo001
Legend
Options

If this is about the Members app, then the app uses the SIM to decide the region. Uninstall the app and remove the SIM. Install the app using WiFi. Check if it now shows the correct region and then reinsert the SIM.

ShaydotG
Journeyman
Options

Thank you but yes I got it all correctly. Didn't help 

0 Likes