Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52s 5G WiFi - Frequent "connected, no internet"

(Topic created on: 22-03-2022 10:55 PM)
Members_k2okZDo
First Poster
Options

OneUI 4.0 installed.

Frequently, on my home WiFi, my a52s 5G (while connected to the WiFi) will simply not have an internet connection through the WiFi, and it will use my data instead.

I can turn the WiFi off an on, and it works again for anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours while at home.

The signal is definitely strong throughout the small house.

If o go to the WiFi settings, it typically shows I'm connected to the WiFi network, but it's showing a status of "Connected, no internet".

The rest of the devices in the house are fine. The router is only a couple years old, WiFi 5 or 6 tech.

I need sound advice to help troubleshoot this, please.

Thanks

34 REPLIES 34
sj-py-fpv-guy
Student
Options

Also happening to me.  SAMSUNG SUCKS.

Samsung Galaxy A52s

One UI version 5.0

Android version 13

0 Likes
Mahmoud72
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20230311_132820_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
Hishmee
First Poster
Options

I enabled data roaming then switched to wifi and turned OFF my mobile data.and it worked for me. Give it a try may be it could help. Samsung A52

0 Likes
Members_NEJwdea
First Poster
Options

i had the same issue with my zflip4. what finally worked for me after hours of trying different things:
1. settings
2. connections
3. more connection settings
4. private dns:
5. change it from “private dns provider hostname (my name used to be “dns.google”)” to “automatic”
i then tried reconnecting to the wifi and lo and behold it worked!

i hope this works for you?

0 Likes
Ellenic99
First Poster
Options
I have the same issue on a new A25 5G. It struggles to connect to fast WiFi, making all activities unbearably slow. This is extremely upsetting, and none of the suggested solutions work.
0 Likes