Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52S 5G Speaker distortion

(Topic created on: 06-03-2022 10:43 AM)
Daz9158
Journeyman
Options

Got a 3 week old A52s 5G and this past week when in call the speaker starts to go all distorted and you cant hear the caller. Its an intermittent issue but very annoying. 

Any Ideas... I have done some cach clearing in the sound settings ect but still comes back.

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Try clicking on the get help button At the bottom of the samsung members page and run a diagnostic test speaker
0 Likes
Daz9158
Journeyman
Options
Hi I have done the speaker test and it seems ok on test. When on a call it starts OK then rapidly deteriorates to distortion.
0 Likes
Daz9158
Journeyman
Options
Its definitely software issue as had it again this morning and rebooted phone and it disappeared. Then came back this afternoon
0 Likes
lefterisilia
First Poster
Options

Did you fix it ? Because i have the same problem

0 Likes
lefterisilia
First Poster
Options

did you fix it because i have the same problem?

0 Likes
lucasfaleiro
First Poster
Options

Hello, have you got any fix for this? 

I have a 2 week old A52s and i'm with the same problem. After some hours of phone powered on, the stereo speaker start making a lot of noise, with too much distortion. In addition to this, the ear speaking gets too low. When i restart the phone it comes back to normal, but after some minutes/hours the problem come back.

I've already done all the uptades suggested by the phone, my Android is now on version 12, one UI version 4.0.

0 Likes
Daz9158
Journeyman
Options
Mine seems OK since many updates from samsung
Elluisa
Apprentice
Options

Mine is doing the same thing. Based on my observation, it happens whenever the temperature get colder, most of the time whenever an AC is on. It is annoying. Not a year old and already acting up. I hope Samsung will notice us. 

0 Likes
TomKroz
First Poster
Options
Hi all, won't say anything that wasn't said already but I'm writing this so maybe it will catch Samsung's attention. My A52S 5g speaker has the same problem. I assume that it is a software issue as rebooting seems to fix it but it will be back after a couple of days or sometimes a couple of hours. I'm planning to call Samsung and ask them about it, I wonder what they will say.
If anyone managed to fix it or find the reason for this, please share.
0 Likes