Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 5G screen flickering

(Topic created on: 31-07-2021 03:47 PM)
techjaxxuk
Explorer
Options
Hi,

Every now and then my screen keeps flickering weird colours (as if you've broken a TV screen with those colourful lines etc, see attached image from Google)

My screen isn't broken or anything and has been in good condition.

76 REPLIES 76
Mike Jones
Apprentice
Options

Bought my A 52 5g in dec 2021 it is now April 2023 and this is now happening. Its one video on you tube about tapping it n 5 other options.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooeynFFXN7A

I'm still going through it ...It did happen while on a cruise to bahammas ...storm... not sure if thats it.

Repair store said its the screen $180 ...not sure what to do. It keeps coming back on not sure to stay with Samsung or what ....last 10 years easy with them s3 s 5 s 8 sheesh come on Samsung ... (two tvs as well)

0 Likes
Mike Jones
Apprentice
Options

did they fix it ?

0 Likes
Mike Jones
Apprentice
Options

update please did you buy it again ?

0 Likes
Bk0204
First Poster
Options

Same thing is happening to me from 2..3 months. I don't know what happening to my phone. My phone is not older than 10months. How can I fix it? Please suggest me a solution.

0 Likes
Members_nUW5Mh4
First Poster
Options

I had to take my A52 5g in and the platform was replaced before it was 1 year old.  It got stuck in flight mode and it was impossible to reset.  Now I have the same screen issue but managed to reset this time.  I will never buy Samsung again and am so disappointed with this phone.  It just keeps going black even after a reset!!! ☹️

0 Likes
Members_XmUCztm
First Poster
Options

Have the same issue with 52a 5G.

Usually at home it is fine, currently on holiday with bad recoption and it is doing it quite regularly.

Not gonna ask for repair if they make it only worse.

Such a shame. 

0 Likes
JimmyC
Apprentice
Options

This has happend on my galaxy note 8 phone as well. Used to happen intermittently after adding a new app but now it has bricked the phone.  Seems like it it is not just a problem with the A52 5g

0 Likes