Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 5G screen flickering

(Topic created on: 31-07-2021 03:47 PM)
techjaxxuk
Explorer
Options
Hi,

Every now and then my screen keeps flickering weird colours (as if you've broken a TV screen with those colourful lines etc, see attached image from Google)

My screen isn't broken or anything and has been in good condition.

76 REPLIES 76
techjaxxuk
Explorer
Options

I bought mine in April too. I have an update - I took it to the Samsung Store in Liverpool - and they flashed it for me (reset everything within an hour) - obviously didn't do anything and keeps flickering.

0 Likes
Members_UbEFbo2
First Poster
Options

Sadly, I guess Samsung doesn't want to take of charge this problem.
I have this phone since day one and it's pretty annoying to have no reply about this, the customer support in France is so bad.
I will not buy a another Samsung smartphone in my life, that's it.

NumLock0
Explorer
Options

Any update? 

0 Likes
Saky22
Explorer
Options

Just installed march update...will see how it goes...I will post results

Saky22
Explorer
Options

Flickering is still the same...maybe less frequent (but this is subjective)...so far nothing is fixed. I doubt it will ever be fixed 😞

0 Likes
NumLock0
Explorer
Options

Hi, 

Today I sent my A52s 5G again to the service. I hope I will get a new one, without this hardware issue.

I will post here the outcome. 

0 Likes
Lynn90
First Poster
Options

Hi, mine is doing the same, just started today. It stops when I press down on the screen a bit so I think it might be a physical connection issue behind the screen.

7CBE478A-63CD-420C-9F0B-749B19C9EB4E.jpeg

NumLock0
Explorer
Options

I got my phone back from service. Again, they told me to wait for "the next update", which will be released on the 11th of April. I don't believe it will fix anything. 

0 Likes
Asif_Aslam
First Poster
Options

Facing exactly the same issue in UAE and Pakistan. Took device to service center 3 times but they couldn't fix it. Tried to contact samsung thru Facebook and twitter, didn't get any response. Disappointed on samsung.

0 Likes
Members_YrB1PoA
First Poster
Options

Same issue every time I have low signal -> 2g/ edge I have constant screen flickering as if the screen cable is not well insulated for radio interference.. Big shame for this design flaw from Samsung on a midrange phone. Also there is no option to foece phone on a 5g/4g mode so if signal innyour area is bad you are done..