Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 5g problem

(Topic created on: 04-04-2021 11:44 AM)
Michaelhb
Explorer
Options
Can anyone please tell me why is it that when I'm using headphones there is no icon on the top of the screen? 
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
xFoxyHorrorx
Explorer
Options
It's the same with my phone Galaxy note 10 plus 5g. As long they work thats all it matters 🙂
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Its been that way for years. There wasnt even an icon when you plug earphones into a Samsung A9 2018 (I dont use that phone now tho, since October I have been using a Samsung A51 5g and there is still no earphone icon.
Michaelhb
Explorer
Options
Many thanks for your reply. My last phone was a note 8 and it was on there just wondering if I've missed it in the settings somewhere, do you know if there is an icon when Samsung Buds are connected to the 52?
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
No theres no earphone icon when the buds are connected either
0 Likes
Michaelhb
Explorer
Options
Thanks just have to live with it then
0 Likes
Michaelhb
Explorer
Options
I managed to get an headphones icon from playstore, seems to be working fine so far
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Thats good 👍
0 Likes
Michaelhb
Explorer
Options
Been reading your comments you seem to be quite popular
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I enjoy helping others with solutiobs to problems involving Samsung phones/tablets. My phones havent malfuntioned badly before (my old phones had a minlr issue with the camera but I think thats how it was made but I noticed it most after the first year of having it). I enjoy helping others and I like seeing people's opinions on technolgy