Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 5G Muffled, Interupted Sound at the other end while on a call

(Topic created on: 13-04-2021 06:19 PM)
alexprivacy
Explorer
Options

Hi all,

I have recently bought a Galaxy A52 5G Smartphone and have been told by people that they cannot hear me very well especially while on a video call (Zoom, Whatsapp, etc). My voice sounds muffled, underwatter, like in a barrell and crackly, interrupted... 

Anyone has experience the same, and if the a hardware software solution?

78 REPLIES 78
Constantine
Explorer
Options

Just only bcs of ecosystem i still with samsung..but as company they show us they can create great products but cant do support for loyal customers or any other new customer..so sad..but yeah my phone back to normal somehow so just trolling samsung right now like they did on support chats for 5 times..and this manager who never talked to me but sent text we cant get you on phone..

alexprivacy
Explorer
Options
How did you sort it?
0 Likes
Constantine
Explorer
Options

I wrote few post before..for me it started after i got update on wearable app..5 days ago got new update and somehow issue with sound disappeared, 1 more gmail widget stopped working and i removed it same day.. maybe this wearable app causing problems.. for 5 days i have no troubles..used it for a month with terrible  sound lol.. just try to find app on your phone braking sound..try turn off Bluetooth maybe there is start point of all our issues

0 Likes
Tom10
Student
Options

I didn't yet. Just had another call with her and it was ok. It seems to be just loudspeaker. When the kids are on what's app video call that's when the issue starts when it's just a standard voice call it seems ok. ***** frustrating

alexprivacy
Explorer
Options
Sorry mate, i read you post earlier. I will start hunting lol
0 Likes
Constantine
Explorer
Options

Some statistics..most popular is _ when kids are close to phone..SAMSUNG YOU NEED NEW IP PROTECTION NOT ONLY FROM WATER AND DUST BUT KIDS TOO.. hahaha

Constantine
Explorer
Options

Btw..i changed protection case to my phone too.. from high protection to simple silicone case..maybe this is a reason too..i know sounds stupid but situation we are have very high lvl of stupidity 

st1led
Journeyman
Options

I was about to return the phone when I received a new update whose version number is: A526BXXU1AUE1 / A526BOXM1AUE1 / A526BXXU1AUE1 -- security patch level May 1st 2021. This wasn't there a few days ago when I last checked for updates.

The link at the bottom of the "Last Update" screen points at https://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-A526B/NEE/doc.html even though that seems to refer to different build numbers though: A526BXXU1AUD6 and A526BXXU1AUCA)

This seem to have fixed the issue on my side: now the far field pickup mic correctly activates when on speakers. Can you guys double-check the updates your phones and see what's your version?

0 Likes
Constantine
Explorer
Options

Yes yes it is new i have installed same today

0 Likes
st1led
Journeyman
Options

Did it fix the issue for you too? If so, we might be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel but I want to double and triple-check to avoid it randomly reverts back in a few days.

0 Likes