Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A52 5G Muffled, Interupted Sound at the other end while on a call

(Topic created on: 13-04-2021 06:19 PM)
alexprivacy
Explorer
Options

Hi all,

I have recently bought a Galaxy A52 5G Smartphone and have been told by people that they cannot hear me very well especially while on a video call (Zoom, Whatsapp, etc). My voice sounds muffled, underwatter, like in a barrell and crackly, interrupted... 

Anyone has experience the same, and if the a hardware software solution?

78 REPLIES 78
Constantine
Explorer
Options

First i thought it is hardware..but after reset sound back to normal..then you instal all apps and 1 moment hello troubles..i did reset twice..then start think when i got this sound issue..for me it came with latest wearable app update..samsung need to do homework on software and check why back ground apps more then 1gb of ram and 5+ notifications make this phone act as women on that womens days

0 Likes
Constantine
Explorer
Options

Lets think together..if you have replaced few phones already then allphones is broken by default lol that not really possible i hope..this software.. there is other question - do samsung care about this issue, my opinion  no, after 2 weeks talk with support..

0 Likes
Mohamed Saleh
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with A52 and it's HORRIBLE

I've bought this phone for my wife and every time we have a video call I can't hear my children's voice, It seems to me like a software issue specifically with noise cancellation that it filters out a specific voice frequencies and it very noticeable with children's voice?

Anyway, The whole experience with this phone has been horrible.

Constantine
Explorer
Options

Well good ppl..for a last 3 days this issue disappear from my phone..now i track every thing i update or remove from my phone lol.. first was samsung wearable update( i still think it started after i update before this last update i got) then gmail widget stop working and i removed it.. now for a 3 days i can enjoy  my phone again..it is a 100% software issue, just need find which  app causes this sound troubles for your phones.. 

That is my thoughts..

0 Likes
Constantine
Explorer
Options

Yes this happened for me time to time..but i use earbuds mostly to talk, for free hands, when using earbuds all works fine.. just hope samsung will fix this software issue..  this is how to release new phones and ppl working from home, who knows who wrote software  for our a52 hahah 

st1led
Journeyman
Options

+1 guy having exactly the same the issue: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-a-series/a52-5g-microphone-issues-when-talking-from-afar/...

Can't unfortunately be in the position to refrain from joining the public outcry on this.

0 Likes
Constantine
Explorer
Options

Oh & ah lol samsung.. old times was better support and better products?! Now we get broken phone out of box haha.. what next samsung will sell bricks in box haha with print of phone 

0 Likes
Constantine
Explorer
Options

Just wondering what do i need to post to get samsung attention on this issue..and somebody from samsung moderators replay to us.. support is useless..even manager cant do his work..SAMSUNG RETURN THIS LAZY *** BACK TO OFFICES TO DO FKN WORK WE PAID YOU FOR.. 

0 Likes
Tom10
Student
Options
  • This issue is also driving me nuts. I bought an A52 5G for my wife and when I call her on WhatsApp, Viber, Skype the sound breaks up, gets muffled or as if she is very far away. I'm sorry I bought the A52 now and I've never had an issue with any Samsung I've had before. So frustrating!!!
0 Likes
alexprivacy
Explorer
Options
I had a Redmi before this, a third of the price but never had any issues. This one the face unlock works on and off, and plus the call issue. I will NEVER BUY A SUMSUNG AGAIN. This thread is very active but I cannot see Samsung stepping in to advice of plans how to rectify the situation
0 Likes