Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A51 5g

(Topic created on: 26-02-2022 05:29 AM)
scotty82447
Navigator
Options
Is better to keep my a 51 5g or get the new a52 5g or do you think a should just wait as this phone still got updates up to android 13 what do you all think 
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It's a personal choice @scotty82447 

These links may help with your decision.

phonearena.com/reviews/samsung-galaxy-a52-5g-vs-galaxy-a51-5g. 

And

gsmarena > Compare Samsung 51 5g and Samsung a52 5g. 

Enjoy your journey of choice  😎

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

scotty82447
Navigator
Options
Cheers for ur help pal
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You're very welcome @scotty82447 

If you can why not visit a Samsung Experience Store or Highstreet Store that has both phone's on display as working retail demo models to see how you feel about the models.

Enjoy. 😎

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Like @BandOfBrothers said its a personal choice. If my A51 5g had kept working then I wld have kept it til it had run out of updates. However it malfunctioned badly in October and I took it to EE to send it to Samsung but for certain reasons they said it was better to get a new phone instead of trying to get the A51 5g fixed so I now have the S21. But its your preference, like I said I would have kept the A51 5g if it had worked as expected but in January the glicthes got to the point my phoen became barely usable so thats why I chabged phones and I dont regret it whatsoever. The S21 works really well and does everything I need. Will probably keep it for 3-4 years as its getting OS updates up to Android 15.