First Poster
Options

Samsu

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
The Android 14 One UI 6 is rolling out currently and will make its way to the A13. Just a case of being patient I'm afraid
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Luis1241_firey  i am aware that some have received one Ui 6 on the A13 5G,  they do go out in Batches though.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
pTROCHON
Journeyman
Options

tu las eu ?

0 Likes
a13 no update
First Poster
Options

It's not going to happen anyhow because right up on the a13 getting Android 13 but it's really not going to happen this year might as well just change phones that one that already has Android 14 because the 13 is outdated same way as T-Mobile holding it from everybody that is on T-Mobile but what doesn't sit right with that is every other T-Mobile phone from the Galaxy phones has it what size is this one it seems to me that it's never going to happen it took them this long when Android 13 came out and I think that's the last one we're going to get anyhow because look at the facts if it was going to release for T-Mobile users then it would already been out but as I see it every other phone before or after the a13 just the best bet to do is just upgrade your phone and that will be that

0 Likes