Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning on aeroplane mode when switching on the mobile?

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
tsangsir
First Poster
Options

Is it possible to turn aeroplane mode on when switching on the mobile? For example, when I need to switch on the mobile on a plane to check a note. If not, it will not be possible to safely switch on a mobile which is not in aeroplane mode by default in a flight.

My mobile is A22 5G.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
To enable flight mode. Swipe down with your fingers from top of screen to open the quick access panel. Locate the flight mode icon and tap it to enable.

Flight mode will remain active even if you restart your phone. So you don't have to worry about safety. You can easily turn off flight mode again by visiting the quick access panel and tapping on the flight mode icon.

So the solution is to enable flight mode before you board the plane.
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Just switch on flight mode when boarding the plane and it will remain on regardless if you switch your phone off and on until you land where you can switch it off and resume with your mobile data.
0 Likes
tsangsir
First Poster
Options

(Deleted)

0 Likes
tsangsir
First Poster
Options

So if I were  (over-)confident that I don't need to use the mobile, and simply powered it off before the flight, I  can't use it safely during the flight?

0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Yes, you could. As long as you enable flight mode pre boarding, it wouldn't make a difference if you turned the phone off. It would restart in flight mode. Don't forget you also have the option of disabling BT, WiFi, and mobile data in flight mode if you are worried about that too.
0 Likes