Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A40 Screen recorder missing

(Topic created on: 05-09-2021 07:58 AM)
funny droid
First Poster
Options

I´m missing the screen recorder in my galaxy A40 SM-A405FN/DS. I have got the newest Android 11 but without screen recorder. I can´t find it and ad it to the quick settings. What has to be done?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Spectro
Pioneer
Options

I do not know your Samsung model but in case there is no screen recorder, another solution might be to download an application from Google Play, e.g. XRecorder is a good one. There is a free and pay version. I bought that one for lifetime in some euros. Is a quite versatile and good application. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=videoeditor.videorecorder.screenrecorder

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@funny droid: I'm not sure about the availability of Screen Recorder on the Galaxy A40. If you're on the latest software (Settings > Software Update) then please swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom, then again to enlarge the Quick Panel, and check for the Screen Recorder option here. Furthermore, head to Settings > Advanced Features > Screenshot and Screen Recorder. If neither of these settings are visible, then sadly the feature is not available on your device. 

0 Likes
Robotplayer
Explorer
Options

It is missing from Note 8 as well

0 Likes