Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A10 in-call speaker

(Topic created on: 10-05-2022 07:45 PM)
lorraineg57
Pioneer
Options

My husband has an A10. He can not hear callers unless he turns on the speaker. I've reset the network settings, restarted the phone, checked the sound settings, etc. There is no bt device connected, no headphones, external speakers, etc. I did the diagnostic test in the Samsung members app and it said the speaker is fine but the "in-call speaker" is not. Can anyone advise? It doesn't really tell you how to fix it, only that it has failed the test. This is happening on all calls, incoming and outgoing. All locations. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@lorraineg57: I'm sorry to hear that your husband is having issues with the in-call speaker of his Galaxy A10. If you have run the Speaker diagnostic in the Members app, and it has returned an 'Action required' notification to indicate that the test has failed, then this is a hardware problem that will require an engineers inspection to put right. With this in mind, if you are based in the UK or Ireland, then please reach out to our Help Desk via the link below to report the issue, and an advisor will be able to assist you further, and arrange the necessary repair. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/