Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd beta

(Topic created on: 07-12-2020 08:06 AM)
Brunswick
Pathfinder
Options
How long Samsung is taking to release 2nd beta. I hope they can fix majority of issues especially camera, app crashing and app lag. They have released same software for S20 not sure what is the fuss about. Too busy with S21?? 
11 REPLIES 11
ARamsay
Navigator
Options
If you read the beta notices you will see that they are fixing the rollback issue before releasing any further beta updates
0 Likes
SiBozzy1811
Pathfinder
Options
yeah but surely that doesn't take as long as its taking them. roll back is still supported via odin. it's smart switch for Windows etc they need to fix. that's nothing to do with beta
0 Likes
Jaybee360
Voyager
Options
If it's that easy a fix why don't you offer to do it for them?

they're working through bug reports too. A few that ive submitted now have blue ticks next to them, which I'm guessing means resolved in the next update.
Brunswick
Pathfinder
Options
I think blue tick means acknowledgement that msg is read by the software team.
0 Likes
Sparehead
Navigator
Options
they had a serious issue last beta that delayed the next one. it will happen when ready samsung won't be rushing yo release to public till January although we may have final release before then. as with any beta patience is needed
0 Likes
brands92
Journeyman
Options
I was just wondering what the blue ticks meant as well 🤣
0 Likes
SiBozzy1811
Pathfinder
Options
Well considering I rolled back to android 10 via odin myself and kept all my data, kinda shows its a smart switch issue
0 Likes
Jaybee360
Voyager
Options
That's not the point? there's an incompatability that needs working out before they release anymore BETA's.
0 Likes
jonni5
Pioneer
Options
fight fight fight
0 Likes