Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone issues

(Topic created on: 05-10-2022 08:36 AM)
AsREDaS
Apprentice
Options
Since the update to the beta I'm having a lot of issues with people trying to phone me. No one can get through to me all they here is a message saying my phone is busy when it's not. Doesn't matter where I am they can't get through. Me on the otherhand when I ring someone it rings first time with no issues whatsoever. 
Other issues is text messages, I either don't receive them or the are very delayed, just rung someone back after receiving one to be told they had sent me it 8 hrs earlier.
Hope final release is soon as with the Google pay issue and this its making my phone almost unusable.

9 REPLIES 9
leapinthedark
Pioneer
Options
Are you on Vodafone network ?

Am having the same issues since beta 2
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Tell me about it. Been nearly 2 weeks on beta 2, beta 1 was soo much better in regards to stability, they really messed things up on the 2nd beta. 🤷🏽Screenshot_20221004_230105_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Ads
Pioneer
Options
Can't say I've had any problems or delays receiving text messages. Have you tried a factory reset?
The Google Pay thing isn't really an issue as such, as it clearly stated in the terms of signing up to the Beta that Google Pay will not work. It should work again when you update to the official release.
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you use 5g try to use 4g only as a temporary solution and see if it works.

I read somewhere it was because 5g is data only and the beta broke the auto switching to 4g for calla and stuff.
0 Likes
foster2022
First Poster
Options
This happens with me
0 Likes
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @AsREDaS,

Have you tried performing Wipe Cache Partition after the update? You can also try what users above suggested. If nothing works - please send an error report through Samsung Members app so that the developers can take a look 😉

Have a good day!

0 Likes
Clive7409
Voyager
Options
I've just raised issue with support on the call issue as experienced myself whilst testing a phone system at work & about 30% failed although device showing full bars.

Suggest you do same as the more who report the issue the more likely it is to be resolved & provide them data they need to investigate.
LeeXDA21
Navigator
Options
yes, im looking through things to find a probable cause but so far forcing data to 4g only has an improved effect.
0 Likes
mattygaga2015
Journeyman
Options
By any chance have you tried to send a voice message? If so, what was the audio quality like? Same for recording a video
0 Likes