Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Wallet not working

(Topic created on: 04-10-2022 10:58 AM)
adiwilko76
Explorer
Options
Google Wallet does not work it says device rooted or running uncertified software i.e beta software???
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
KirkyLAD
Navigator
Options
That is normal. The only way of fixing it is unenrolling or waiting for the beta software to be stable.

It was mentioned in the sign up terms
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @adiwilko76  There will be problems as the security protocols not currently present.  Whilst some users have managed to make payments not officially supported  and will not be reliable.  see further information in this thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/discussion/google-wallet-s21-ultra-stopped-working-with-beta/td-... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Appently samsung Pay works. But I've not tried it.
0 Likes
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
This is directly due to the security certificate and device verification issues and is something that can't be changed. It's there to stop the public getting hold of the encryption codes and committing fraud and protect customers from theft
The only way to solve this is to role back your device / leave the Beta Testing service/ deregister your device and use another device. Samsung Wallet works on my Samsung S21 Ultra while in this beta testing version so it may be an option for you
Kind regards, hope it helps 😀
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @adiwilko76,

As mentioned in the thread - sadly Google Pay won't work on Beta software, but it will work when the stable version is released. If you would like to continue using contactless payments, you can still use Samsung Wallet instead of Google Pay 😁

Have a good day!

0 Likes