Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which one SamSung laptop is best

(Topic created on: 18-12-2021 09:15 AM)
Fivie13
Apprentice
Options

I have a dell laptop from last 3 years, but i want to buy a SamSung laptop because i  have started a website and i want a laptop for hardworking. So, please suggest me the best laptop that will great for every angles. Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I use the Samsung Galaxy Book 15.6 and honestly works amazing. I bought it as a replacement for a HP laptop that I had for 3 months before it malfunctioned, and was worried that it might turn out badly but it hasnt disappointed at all. Not too expensive but gives me everything I need, like 90% time I ahve at least 3 apps open at the same time plus multple tabs on Chrome whilst listening to music and it tolerates that so well. So definitely look into the Galaxy Book 15.6, not too expensive but still works very well.
0 Likes
JonCsg
Pioneer
Options
I have the Samsung book pro 360 15" the i7 model it's brilliant and is the best daily laptop I've had, it's super thin and strong, it's very to upgrade, (SSD) and has a spare slot, its brilliant and quick share works well with my S21 Ultra, then Spen functions are brilliant, all in Navy blue, I often moan about my Samsung gadgets but never that 😊
0 Likes
ianbuk
Pioneer
Options
To be go est, if the brand is unimportant, you should shop around. It's not the best you can buy for the money. I have several laptops that we use for a variety of work. We made the mistake of buying a Samsung laptop that was double the price of a comparable spec. The person who bought it, never checked whether we could upgrade the memory. This meant the life of the model was reduced.
Owned everything from the original Note to S22 Ultra. Disappointing that Samsung does innovate as they used to.
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
If you want a reliable laptop for hard work, do not buy a consumer grade laptop because it has a Samsung badge on it. Instead, stick with Dell (Latitude model or XPS Developer) or consider a Lenovo ThinkPad T or X series.
0 Likes