Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim despair

(Topic created on: 18-07-2024 03:43 PM)
GaryQQ
Student
Options
My new Galaxy book 3 pro 365 will not connect to my new sim. After many hours and resets a new sim was dispatched and yet it still will not connect. The only thing l've done on it so far is the windows and Samsung updates at my local library on their WiFi. 
Should l just reset to factory settings, or is there something both myself and a level 2 EE response has missed?
I love the thing but before hours on the phone again, has anyone some suggestions or a fix l can do myself. 
When l go to the settings page, the option to go to mobile or carrier just isn't there.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@GaryQQ: Please can you check page 31-32 of the user manual by following the link below to ensure that you are inserting the SIM card correctly, and that your Cellular data has been switched on in the task bar. 

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202301/20230130100655758/Win11_Manual_ENG.pdf

0 Likes
GaryQQ
Student
Options
I only have 5 options on mine, flight mode is where the signal option is on your screen shot.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@GaryQQ: Please can you confirm the model number of your Galaxy Book, as it is important to verify if you have a Wi-Fi model, or a 5G model. For clarity, the Wi-Fi only model would use the SIM slot as an SD card slot, which may be where the confusion lies. 

0 Likes