Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Printer M2070 Series - not working under Windows 11?

(Topic created on: 03-12-2021 09:55 AM)
Enquirer
First Poster
Options

Hi, I just upgraded my PC to Windows 11 and realised there were some issues while using Samsung Printer Experience on my Samsung M2070 Series printer. I am managing to print but cannot scan documents via this application (the printer is not detected). It used to work a couple of days ago under Windows 10, and I used the cable to connect the printer/scanner to the PC as I do now.

I suspect this might be linked to drivers not being compatible under Windows 11?

Please let me know how I can make it work again (reverting to Windows 10 is not an option).

Thank you

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
If can't update the driver
Try going pc settings
Troubleshooting
Compatibility
And see if printer and
Scanner work
Ilya Solovyev
First Poster
Options

Troubleshooting printer helped me, thanks. Now my scanner works fine in NAPS2 with Windows 11.

Costel Sava
First Poster
Options

Hello.

For me it is not working.

I did the troubleshooting part, reinstalled it but still does not print anything from the W11.

I show error Kernel PnP.

Any ideea?

Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Likes
Costel Sava
First Poster
Options

managed to make it work.

Downloaded the new driver from Samsung and now it works fine.

0 Likes
Enquirer
First Poster
Options

I managed to make it work only 2 months ago since my original post. Not sure how exactly but I did a fresh installation and downloaded some of the drivers on the website. Now the printer and scanner both work. Maybe a dedicated Samsung professional could help us out and give us a status update on Windows 11 and this printer?

0 Likes