Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtualisation Samsumg 360 pro

(Topic created on: 01-12-2021 01:00 PM)
VLicus
Student
Options

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.pngHello Samsung community,

I just bought the Samsung book pro 360 with Windows 11 operative system and I am trying to instal ubuntu virtual machine but it prompts me an error and tells:

The following devices can be connected to this virtual machine using the status bar or choosing VM > Removable Devices:

Realtek USB2.0-CRW

LightTuning EgisTec EH57E

720p HD Camera

Which I am guessing is because I need to enable the virtualisation in the BIOS but I can not enter in the BIOS advanced menu, pressing F2 I can "access the BIOS" but only into a "soft menu" where I do not have many choices or access.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Try Virtualbox instead, I've always found that to be more reliable. Also open that error log and instead of guessing what the problem is it will tell you.
VLicus
Student
Options

I tried already installing Virtualbox but there exists an incompatibility between Windows 11 and Virtualbox and you can not even install it, until further news, hopefully, they will update the software

antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Apparently they fixed it but Microsoft haven't updated the program compatibility checked yet. You may be able to get around this by turning off core isolation and Hyper-V temporarily according to this thread https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=104261
JulienTing
First Poster
Options

Try to search for" turn Windows features on or off" in the search bar, open it and select "Virtual  Machine Platform"

0 Likes