Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Magician version 7.1.0 update

(Topic created on: 04-04-2022 05:26 PM)
SRS76
Navigator
Options
I'm using a 9th gen intel desktop pc with 3 samsung 870 evo ssd and 970 NVMe, samsung Magician version 7.0.0 loads up and scans drivers fine, before had a pop up with newer version of Magician 7.1.0 updated to that and now it's just stuck on scan drivers and won't move past that to get into the Dashboard. 

I've just downgraded it back to version 7.0.0 and it's back to working way it should be.
44 REPLIES 44
John Customer
Journeyman
Options

Hey Animo11,  as you're the author  of that earlier post,   you have the unique ability to "Edit" that post via those three does on the right side of your message.    Do the community a solid and remove/fix the bad advice.  

0 Likes
Animo11
Apprentice
Options

It's not my fault Samsung's software is buggy. It's still a good (better)way to update IF Samsung's software is working as it should. Updating from within the software often hangs or takes a very long time to finish.

0 Likes
CaffeinatedCD
First Poster
Options

Yeah, I am seeing 7.1.0.770 never load but is using a lot of CPU in task manager.

0 Likes
Clockwork1
Student
Options

I am having the same problem in windows 10 after 7.1.0.770 update magician fails to run. Tried reinstalling but the same issue. I had to reinstall the previous version. Come on Samsung get your finger out and fix this.

Mentorron
Journeyman
Options

I'm wondering if ANYONE at Samsung even looks at this board ?   Or is it just us guys out there ?

BrianEarth
Apprentice
Options

I rolled back to 7.0.0 and it's ok again ... well ... bad update lol

0 Likes
JAS_1952
Apprentice
Options

The most current version of Samsung Magician IS BROKE.

JAS_1952
Apprentice
Options

The current version of Samsung Magician does not work. Samsung fix your software. 

CarlH
Options

Hi all. We are aware that the latest version of  the Samsung Magician software (7.1.0) is causing some issues for some of you. We are looking into this and will update you as soon as we can.