Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung CLP-680DN Not Printing

(Topic created on: 30-06-2020 06:32 PM)
TerryTortoise
First Poster
Options

My printer keeps disconnecting and this time I cannot get it back. Trrubleshooter/Scan Doctor/Printing cannot find it. I have discnnected, powered off, powered on reconnected, downloaded all the SW I can find, rang all support numbers I can find, accessed all the URLs they suggest via canned voices and still cannot get it to print - no messages or anything to tell me why.

Has anyone ANY idea what I should do next, apart from taking it to the local rubbish heap which is my next step, plus bad mouthing Samsung prnter suppor wherever I can.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @TerryTortoise 

For Samsung printer support or service go to: https://support.hp.com/go/products/printers/samsung-printers.

There's also some info about Transfer of Information to HP.

Hope this helps!

TerryTortoise1
First Poster
Options

What SW do I need to support CLP-680 color printer?I have about 5 pieces of software and I'm sure I don't need them alll. I think all I need is SamsungUniversalPrintDriver3. Is that correct?

0 Likes
TerryTortoise
First Poster
Options

Thanks. It is still playing up even though it has its own USB cable connection (shared before with Brother printer). Will try again but annoyingly it keeps forgetting the Samsung printer is there.

0 Likes
TerryTortoise
First Poster
Options

Cracked it after 126th call to tech support. My printer is c. 6 feet away form router and limit is 3 - 4 feet. Answer given was to use an ethernet cable wi- fi to printer. Worked a treat and Samsung 680ND is permanently on duty.

0 Likes