Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laptop cant be repaired - Whats the solution?

(Topic created on: 19-12-2022 02:15 PM)
rbarkley1982
Apprentice
Options

So I sent my laptop in for repair... was sent to FonFix in Dublin. Found out after nearly two weeks they dont have the software to fix the laptop and would need to wait for Samsung to send them the software. Confused why samsung would get a repair centre to collect my device when they cant fix it.

Anyway, when I track my repair, it states an Engineer is repairing my device. However, I just received an email saying they cant repair my device and would contact me in 2 days for a solution... What solutions should I expect them to offer?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @rbarkley1982 ,

I am sorry to hear that you are going through this experience. Normally the device is sent to the nearest Support Centre to be assessed and repaired if possible. However, in some occasions the Support Centre doesn't count with the tools to do this so the case need to be raised internally.

If our colleagues have established that a solution will be offered after 2 days, we will recommend waiting for their contact so they can go through your available options with you. 

BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Whats the problem? That they can't repair..
0 Likes