Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Book3 Pro 360 - touchpad stops working after a while

(Topic created on: 28-08-2023 08:30 PM)
Members_OOFzsTb
First Poster
Options

After a while of use, say anytime after 40mins use the touchpad stops responding and before it does, the cursor bounces around the screen before it disappears.  Moving your finger over the touchpad does nothing - as though touchpad device is no longer in the device configuration.  Solution, use Windows button to tab to Shutdown, leave laptop along for 20mins+ then start up.  

Windows/Samsung drivers/apps all up-to-date.  

The problem started over a month ago.

17 REPLIES 17
sacred1
First Poster
Options

Just did a long reset vs shutting down the computer and this has solved the problem - for now. 

To do a long reset hold the power button until the "slide to shutdown" screen appears. Then shutdown. 

0 Likes
Monty9
Apprentice
Options

Hi, Samsung has released a firmware update for the touchpad and it seems that works, (2 days with intensive use). I hope that it will finally be solved once and for all.

M4rk_4T
Student
Options

Hi Monty9.  Do you kow of a place where this can be downloaded?  The touchpad on Galaxy Book3 Pro 360 stopped working today.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Monty9
Apprentice
Options

Morning, in my case the update appeared on the screen automatically, but I am sure that using the app SAMSUNG UPDATE will work. Good luck

0 Likes
Members_QekP1B0
First Poster
Options

I need help. The touchpad is still not working after the firmware update. 

0 Likes
M4rk_4T
Student
Options

I went through Samsung support.  My laptop is currently with them, needing new hardware. Maybe try the same?

0 Likes
Monty9
Apprentice
Options

I have been 3 weeks with the new updated firmware and everything ok, no issue at all with touchpad, then, fixed the problem.Check your present configuration in your touchpad, just in case. Bye

0 Likes
M4rk_4T
Student
Options

Received my laptop back today.  They fitted a new gtrackpad and all is well again .. except having to reinstall everything .. fun times.

0 Likes