Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Book 3 - not turning on

(Topic created on: 10-07-2023 08:54 AM)
Any_Key
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

I have a new Galaxy Book 3 that I have only owned for seven weeks. 

I have not used in for the last three weeks and it does now not turn on anymore.

Here is what I have tried:

1) power button > flashing blue light but black screen

2) making sure it fully charged (it has now been on charger for 24+ hours, red light was on constantly (no flashing)).

3) power button > one very brief flash of green light, then nothing. Black screen.

4) I am now having a flashing blue light again but the screen remains black

Please can you advise?

Many thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AaronAJ
Options
@Any_Key  Look at the power indicator on the computer - is it lit? Does your computer charger have a light on it?

0 Likes
Ray888
First Poster
Options

Hi I’ve the same problem 

the power indicator is stay green, but all plug are not working and keyboard is not working. Only black screen 

tried plug in pc charger not response. 
hold power button for long and still not

plug in phone to drain the battery, phone not charging.

Plug monitor no display 

please help 

I have auto update on, last time for weeks ago  the fingerprint power button not work after an updates, need to reset login password and log back in . This time it becomes a stone ….. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Ray888: If your LED indicator is a solid green, then this means that the Galaxy Book3 is fully charged. If the display is unresponsive, and you have tried powering the device off/on, then I recommend arranging an engineers inspection. With this in mind, please head to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and get in touch via your preferred contact method, and an advisor will be able to provide further assistance. 

0 Likes