Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim a Chromebook

(Topic created on: 14-11-2021 12:59 PM)
Noodlem
First Poster
Options

There's currently an offer on to claim a Chromebook 4 when you purchase one of the S21 series, when you try to claim it you can get up to step 5 but then the page doesn't load meaning you can't complete the claim

11 REPLIES 11
CarlH
Options

Hi @Noodlem. Please try desktop mode on the browser or a PC and let me know how you get on.

0 Likes
Richiejg
First Poster
Options
I've got the same problem as above, tried mobile and desktop mode
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Richiejg: This appears to be an O2 specific offer, and was valid for purchases of the S21 range between 07.10.2021 - 10.11.2021. For clarity, are you based in the UK or Ireland, and did you purchase your S21 device from O2 within the promotional window. Furthermore, are you proceeding with your claim via the link below? 

Home - Samsung Promotions

If so, make sure you have the correct location selected in the top right corner by clicking the relevant flag. For further support, please reach out to the Promotions Team at o2chromebook@samsungpromotions.claims and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. 

0 Likes
marky7349
Apprentice
Options
Having the same problem step 5 won't allow you to uploade proof of imei No
0 Likes
Provat
First Poster
Options

Hello, I have also tried it on an iPhone, Samsung and desktop but it still does not load.

0 Likes
deb4gsd
Apprentice
Options
I have also tried numerous times and won't allow me past step 5! I contacted support and they emailed me back to say they will put the claim in for me but I've heard no more from them so no idea if it's been done!
0 Likes
deb4gsd
Apprentice
Options
Did you manage to get your claim sent through? I've just sorted mine after finding advice elsewhere!
0 Likes
marky7349
Apprentice
Options
Still cannot get past step 5 have emailed support about problem but they have still not been in touch. I have even tried to put both pictureof proof in step 4 but still get problem on step 5 so no further forward with this.Think will just get in touch with ee seen as the offer is through them
0 Likes
marky7349
Apprentice
Options
It is allso an ee offer.I have tryed everything still can't get past step 5 have even emailed support haven't heard back from them and that was on the 30 Dec 2021
0 Likes