Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Book 3 360 - air command not working

(Topic created on: 27-05-2023 01:40 PM)
JVT71
Journeyman
Options

Hello, First post, hoping someone can help.

I have recently bought the Book 3 360. All was good but now when i try and use the air command panel the create note and open all notes does not work. I have done a number of complete resets. When a reset is done it does work to begin with but i think it stops with the Windows updates. I have tried uninstalling updates but doesn't help. Any ideas?

0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
PaulM1
Options

Hello there, @JVT71, and thanks for taking the time to post. Have you had the opportunity to go through the steps in the guide below (from our friends at Samsung US) to see if it helps you load up and utilise the Air Command menu on your Book3 360?:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01201584/

In addition to this, if your S Pen itself is not recognised on the laptop, please remove any third-party cases or covers from the device. After doing this, please reconnect the S Pen.

Please let me know how you get on.

0 Likes
JVT71
Journeyman
Options
Hi, thanks for your reply. Yes I have gone through the help guide suggested and done several complete resets of the laptop. It seems to work immediately after a reset but then stops. I wondered if it was updates that automatically install after a reset but you can't stop them. I don't have any covers on. Thank you for your help.
0 Likes
JVT71
Journeyman
Options

Still no joy and no support. Air commands do not work. I click s pen and menu comes up. Tap on notes and nothing happens. This feture is one reason I bought the laptop, please help. Thanks

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @JVT71. I'm sorry that I didn't see your initial reply. It's strange that the issue is persisting. Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the Air Command app to see if this resolves the matter for you? 

Additionally, have you opened Samsung Update to see if there are any updates that can facilitate you in getting Air Command loading as expected?

0 Likes
JVT71
Journeyman
Options
Hi thanks for getting back. I have tried full factory resets and updates. Its just the notes icons that don't work, the others seem to. I went to Shop where I bought it and there's was the same.
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Ah, I see. Thanks for confirming this. Would it be possible to upload a short video clip clearly demonstrating this issue, @JVT71?

0 Likes
JVT71
Journeyman
Options
Hi PaulM1 sorry to show my lack of knowledge, how do I attach the video. Seems to only allow pictures. Thanks
0 Likes
JVT71
Journeyman
Options

Hope this works. Thanks

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

I appreciate you enclosing the video, @JVT71. I've been unable to replicate this issue myself and I've also been unable to determine what would be causing this issue.

At this stage, I recommend reaching out to our Support Teams (so that they can go through some steps with you and, if the can't be resolved in the first instance, it would be escalated to our developers who'd be able to look at this in even greater detail). It's possible as well that, in this particular case, it needs to be fed back to Microsoft.

If you're based in the UK or Ireland, you can reach out via the details on the pages below:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/ (UK)

or

https://www.samsung.com/ie/support/contact/ (Ireland)

Please update the thread and let us know when you get this resolved.

0 Likes