Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung subwoofer humming/static noise

(Topic created on: 09-01-2023 08:42 PM)
AkB4
Student
Options

I have HW B67E soundbar. I have it in the latest firmware. It sounds great. But one issue in subwoofer many people including me facing is, there is a static noise in subwoofer like white noise at high volumes. This noise increases with volume. We can hear it when only dialog or low sounding scene is playing. It is happening to other models as well like many people already posted.

I want to know if this issue can be fixed by firmware update or is it hardware issue?

I tried to contact support and asked them about this issue and any firmware updates. But they don't seem to know this issue and it is not going anywhere. Is there a way to reach samsung about this by us all facing this issue to notify them about firmware update for this if it can be resolved?

2 REPLIES 2
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @AkB4 ,

I have had a look at this and this doesn't seem to be one of our EU devices. I would recommend checking if the issue lay with a particular source or if this happens when this is connected to any device. If it does, please do reach our team in your region so they can have a closer look at this and try to resolve the issue. You can find their contact details here: SAMSUNG | Samsung UK

0 Likes
Oskar114
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same issue with my "Samsung b560 with subwoofer" and it makes it unusable on half the movies I watch which is very annoying. It is brand new and  my model was bought in the EU. Is there any known way to fix this?

0 Likes