Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Multiroom - Deezer & Tidal Log-in Issues ("Invalid ID")!

(Topic created on: 06-05-2021 04:51 PM)
Ripperoo
Pioneer
Options

I've had to deal with some major issues with Samsung Multiroom app and the associated speakers since I purchased them a few years ago.#

But finally got the network stable and everything seemed to stay well connected.

However, myself  (and many others on the Deezer forums) started having issues with the itergrated Deezer music app shortly after the last speaker firmware update v3117.1 dated May2018.

This issues presented itself with the "Internal Server Error" & "Selected Item Is Out Of Range" error messages, which prevented any newly created playlists to load.

Obviously Samsung blamed the Deezer devs and vice versa.

Then more recently users stated to complaing that they could no longer log in to the Deezer service that is integrated into Samsung Multiroom and received an "Invalid ID" message.  I also experinced this, but wasn't using Deezer any more, so wasn't too bothered as I'd signed up with Tidal.

Everything was working fine until yesterday.

In the morning, I loaded a personal playlist in Samsung Multiroom via the Tidal integrated service as I have been doing for about two weeks (without issue) and had it playing to 6 of my 10 speakers throughout the house.  Happy days!

The later in the day, I came to load another playlist and received the "Invalid Token" and "This user doesn't have a valid session" error messages.

I logged out of Tidal and logged back in to be confronted with "Invalid ID".

So I went onto the Tidal website and changed my password and entered that into Samsung Multiroom and the same "Invalid ID" message.

I've also:

Uninstalled and re-installed Samsung Multiroom
Reset sperakers.
Changed passwords for Deezer and Tidal via their respective websites.
Reset router to factory settings.

Basically all the things you would think of.

I need Samsung to take ownership of this issue as these speakers have cost me a lot of money and already caused a lot of stress

6 REPLIES 6
Mike298
First Poster
Options
Same issues with Deezer and Tidal on the multiroom App. have you had any reply
0 Likes
lou13
Journeyman
Options

Same issue with the Tidal login on Mac multiroom app, iphone multiroom app and android multiroom app.

It is so frustrating trying to use these speakers - I'll never buy Samsung again.

Ripperoo
Pioneer
Options
0 Likes
Kolvig
First Poster
Options

Come on Samsung.... Please get the Deezer to work...

0 Likes
paintinggalore
First Poster
Options
same issue with Deezer. after systems update cant log in.
0 Likes
RogerPortner1
Apprentice
Options

I switched to spotify because it has a function where I can control all my Samsung Multiroom speakers !!

0 Likes