Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung HW Q950A

(Topic created on: 11-09-2022 02:58 PM)
pulsik
Apprentice
Options

How i can disable standby mode on soundbar? My tv turn off every 15minutes when i play some music..

5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@pulsik: If the TV is turning off, then the issue is likely to be stemming from your TV's settings, rather than the soundbar. For clarity, what app are you using to listen to music on the TV, and does the issue persist across all media apps/sites? Also, does the soundbar continue to play the audio when the TV switches off? 

If you have a Samsung TV, please confirm the model number for me (located on the sticker on the back of the device, or in Settings > Support > About This TV) and I will look into this further for you. 

0 Likes
pulsik
Apprentice
Options

I using Apple Music app on TV. If i open netflix, disney, youtube it works good (because video streaming?) but if i open apple music, open some music and play..after 15minutes tv turn off and soundbar too.

I disable energy saver on TV.

My tv model is QE65QN95A, last firmware downloaded from samsung site.

0 Likes
pulsik
Apprentice
Options

QE65QN95AATXXH

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@pulsik: What are you using to connect the soundbar to the TV e.g. Optical cable, HDMI, Bluetooth? If you're connected via HDMI, you may wish to try heading to Home > Settings > General > External Device Manager > Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC), and toggle this option off, as this will stop the soundbar from powering off along with the TV. You should also check the following, and disable these options on your TV if applicable.

Settings > General > System Manager > Time > Sleep Timer

Settings > General > System Manager > Time > Off Timer

Settings > General > Power and Energy Saving > Auto Power Off

0 Likes
pulsik
Apprentice
Options

Soundbar is connect to TV trough earc hdmi port.

If i disable aynet, soundbar will off when i turn on TV.

Steps in settings - sleeper timer, time and energy saving is already disable, so dont know😔

0 Likes