Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rear speaker volume

(Topic created on: 25-01-2023 03:29 PM)
Stillwaterdave
Explorer
Options
Hi does anyone know how to turn the wireless rear speakers volume up & down samsung SWA-9200S and my soundbar is a Samsung MW-S61B my tv is qn90b any help much appreciated People 👍 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@Stillwaterdave, You should be able to do that from soundbar level. Check out user manual page 10 and 11

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202206/20220625043126001/AH81-15238E-01_FM_HW-S60B%20S...

rear.png

Stillwaterdave
Explorer
Options
Brilliant thanks very much pal much appreciated 👌
Hardil
First Poster
Options
I am trying to attach SWA-9500S rear speakers to my samsung S800B soundbar, but the sound is very low in rear speakers. Does anyone know how to fix that?.Will be much appreciated.
Stillwaterdave
Explorer
Options
Go to smarthings app on phone go to devices and press sounbar then go to 3 dots at the top right hand side of phone then device settings then go to rear channel level then adjust volume from there you can also do it from soundbar remote .
A_Deep
First Poster
Options

I was really frustrated with low volume from rear speakers. Then I started playing with setting in my Samsung smart things app. 

1. Download and install Samsung smart things app. This will make it really easy. Add your soundbar to your smart things app.

IMG_20240104_122056.jpg

2. Open the interface of your soundbar. It will look like this. 

IMG_20240104_120046.jpg

Then set "woofer" to +6.

Set equaliser as Bass to +6 and Treble to 0.

3. Go to advance sound settings.

- turn on voice enhancement and bass enhancement.

4. Click on 3 dots on the top right corner.

IMG_20240104_115051.jpg

This will open below screen.

IMG_20240104_121646.jpg

5. In channel level - 

Set centre to -2 or anything below zero.

IMG_20240104_115121.jpg

Set all the other like "side", "rear" and others to +6.

Now the most important things

Set in Rear speakers mode settings -

Set to "front".

IMG_20240104_121304.jpg

That's it. Enjoy.

Note - settings the rear speaker mode to "front" and settings channel level "center" to below zero are the most important things. All others are complementary.

Hack - Sometimes soundbar in smart things app will show you that it's disconnected from network (even if u r connected to wi-fi)

Then  just remove it from app and add again.

0 Likes
kingdon
First Poster
Options
I've tried smart things pressed the 3 dots but don't get an option to adjust volume on rear speakers model samsung Q930c.
0 Likes
A_Deep
First Poster
Options

Upload the screenshot you are seeing after clicking on three dots. 

For me, I see "Device settings" and other options. Click on Device settings, and then channel level. Then you will see all the settings.

0 Likes
jeffro75
First Poster
Options
I've got the Q930C soundbar with wireless speakers. The only time they're loud enough is when I play a Doldy test video on YouTube, everything else is very disappointing
I've fiddled with every setting going to no avail, there's honestly no point having them on the wall
0 Likes