Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q930B Subwoofer stopped working

(Topic created on: 18-01-2023 02:13 PM)
PeeterCole
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have recently purchased hw-q930B and the first day I have set it up was working perfectly. Next day, was different story. I have just turn off the tv with soundbar and went to bed. Next day i have turned on the TV, eArc kicked in and soundbar with the surrounds started to work, bud sub is dead. It shows that it is connected (solid blue light on the back of it) but no sound comming out of it. I have manually re-paired it again, updated the firmware even cia usb service port, turned all off, nothing helps.

Can anybody help me out with this?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@PeeterCole: If the subwoofer is showing as connected, then please try pushing the Woofer button on the remote control upwards to see if the issue is volume related. Furthermore, please tap the Sound Control button and make sure that Night Mode is not enabled, as this may reduce or disable the volume of the subwoofer. You can also try unplugging the soundbar and subwoofer, then plugging it back and powering back on to see if this helps, making sure that TV ARC is displaying in the soundbar display on the right hand side. 

0 Likes
PeeterCole
First Poster
Options

None of it helped. I tried also dissabling the 2.4ghz a 5ghz wifi at my home, si I can be sure, that it's not interfering with the subwoofer, this was also big nope. Any other suggestions? I am kinda desperate.

0 Likes
Mirko Özen
First Poster
Options

Did you solve it?

0 Likes