Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HW-Q900T

(Topic created on: 29-11-2020 12:06 AM)
MehtaVik
First Poster
Options
Hi,we recently purchased QE65Q90TATXU TV and a HW-Q900T soundbar. However, i have noticed that when the sound output is set to TV + Soundbar the quality of the sound is very poor. The dialogues can hardly be heard but any background music will be loud. The sound quality of the soundbar when asked to play over Bluetooth is absolutely great and even with the tap sound is perfect. It is only when listening via the TV we are not.ablw to enjoy. Also, there isn't any output from the woofer
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
TV speakers are poor quality because of their size. Most will leave them off when using a soundbar as they are meto replace not augment the TV speakers.
0 Likes
MehtaVik
First Poster
Options
hi, thank you for your message. but in my case the TV speakers are giving better quality of sound than the soundbar
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I am not familiar with that soundbar but most have different modes for movies, music etc. Have you tried any of those?
0 Likes
Matthewacred1973
First Poster
Options

Can anyone help me I’ve got a hw q900t sound bar what wireless rear speaker kit can I use 

0 Likes
BBarclay
First Poster
Options

Hello, we have almost the same issue / same sound-bar HW-Q900T. The sound output from the TV to the sound-bar is disappointing. Using a high quality HDMI cable, and also a Samsung TV. The recommendation is to switch the flow through audio format on the tv to Dolby for best sound-bar performance, but the option in the TV settings is dimmed out ? (I can flip to Dolby when using the internal TV speakers)   Would welcome some advice. 

0 Likes
MehtaVik
First Poster
Options
the only way I found around this is to reset the shoundbar and disable Alexa on the soundbar. the woofer is still not working
0 Likes