Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help

(Topic created on: 22-12-2020 08:33 PM)
bubbles12
First Poster
Options
Hi, I have recently bought a HWQ60T soundbar up until now I had deep bass on subwoofer and all was working fine, I now don't have as much sound from the subwoofer? Does this mean I need to update firmware possibly?
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
PaulyWauly36
Pathfinder
Options
can u turn up the woofer sound without affecting sound bar sound volume, wont be a software update unless it connects to internet
0 Likes
bubbles12
First Poster
Options
I can but doesn't make much difference when I do that. not much sound coming out at all just see that there's an update to do with this issue?
0 Likes
PaulyWauly36
Pathfinder
Options
if you google HWQ60T update, it takes you to sammys web page which shows you how to update it,hope it helps
0 Likes
bubbles12
First Poster
Options
Thanks I seem to be getting more bass now as I tried it on a radio channel on my TV which produced amazing bass. :smiling-face: I have come to the conclusion it maybe down to HD channels on my TV that makes the sound seem quiet.
0 Likes
PaulyWauly36
Pathfinder
Options
u can always get a Optical lead from ebay maybe 1.5m, 4'6",£3 and plug it from tv to sound bar ,i have a Q70 tv and the tv sound has to be up high,around 40 to hear it, volume goes up to 99, just a thought, on the tv sound settings,is there a option to select soundbar as speakers?
0 Likes
bubbles12
First Poster
Options
I'm using a hdmi cable but also found that as we did not have an outside ariel and was using an indoor one I have since bought a cheepish freesat box as we have a dish fitted to the house and the volume and bass on thr soundbar has changed loads, the indoor ariel may have also been causing some kind of interference.
0 Likes
PaulyWauly36
Pathfinder
Options
well, tech these days you need the patience of jobe, plug in an turn on is long gone,, ,Have a goood xmas 🎅
0 Likes
bubbles12
First Poster
Options
Very true! thanks for your help have a great Christmas. 🎄
0 Likes