Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no earbuds

(Topic created on: 29-04-2020 03:43 PM)
TaylorM
Apprentice
Options

Hi there,

I recieved validationa and confirmation that I would receive the Galaxybuds plus promtion after I had purched my s20 plus. This validation was on March 17. My step dad did his claim the day after me and was validated. He received his buds about three weeks ago. Mine still have yet to appear and the 45th day is this Friday. 

Kindest

Taylor

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @TaylorM 

Any joy with your Galaxy Buds yet?

0 Likes
TaylorM
Apprentice
Options

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately, nothing as of yet. 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Morning @TaylorM ,

the dispatch time depend on different factor (when this were claimed, address...). If you don't get these by Friday, iI would advise you to contact our Promotions Team by email at preorder@samsungpromotions.claims or by phone 03452160058.

They should be able to have a look into this for you.

0 Likes
TaylorM
Apprentice
Options

Hi Tess,

Thank you so mich for the guidance. I will cross my fingers they get here before then. Really disappointed that they havent come. I am a big samsung person and very integrated into their ecosystem. Looking forward to getting them eventually. 

Kindest

Taylor 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I'm confident that you will get this soon @TaylorM , so you can try them and discover a new world of possibilities as they are great!

Have a nice evening and stay safe.

0 Likes
TaylorM
Apprentice
Options

Hi @TessM

Absolutely looking forward to it. My step dad just reached out and said he has been in touch with samsung and the tracking information said they were dispatched on 3/18 but have not arrived? He has lodged a query with samsung so hopefully this will help. Hope youre well and stay safe!

Kindest

Taylor

TaylorM
Apprentice
Options

Hi @TessM @ChrisM,

So we have figured out that it was shipped to a UK courier that then used Fastway, which is notorious for being *****. They supposedly tried to deliver multiple times but couldnt find the address. I got no call,text or email from the courier at the time but apparently it has been delivered and signed for, just not by me. So now I have no ear buds plus and have no idea if I will actually get any. Fairly frustrated at this point. 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I'm so sad to hear that @TaylorM . Have you contacted our Promotions Team to investigate this? 

0 Likes
TaylorM
Apprentice
Options

Hi @TessM 

Yes we have been in contact with the promotions team but nothing except the tracking information has been sent thus far. 

0 Likes